Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hey there!


I'm Jennifer, but most people just call me Jen. I'm an artist living in Oregon with my boyfriend, two cats, and cuddly dog. I spend most of my days painting, doing crafty projects, and well, making a mess. Just ask my
boyfriend.

Our furry child, Anya.
 I have a little art shop on Etsy called 650 Willowdale. I fill it with watercolor illustrations of woodland animals, whimsical greeting cards, and inspirational quotes. I'm always trying to come up with more more more, trying to better my skill, define my style. It's a work in progress. But I truly love it. If I could do one thing for the rest of my life, it would be this. Illustration.

Today I'm working on Valentine's. It's usually a descent time of year for my shop, I'm a sap, so a lot of my work is kind of lovey dovey~

 

Come find me on instagram! I'm always (too much) posting photos over there. I can't get enough.

I'd better get to painting. It's a rough life.  ~Jen




1 comment:

  1. How cute, I love your blog so far! What a cute picture of you and your boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete